Button Garden

Sunday 15 November 2009

We did it!


Yesterday was our first craft fair and we loved it! Me and Helen got there very early to make sure we got a good spot away from the door - unfortunately the warmest place was in front of the mixing desk so please forgive the nasty background in the photos.



It was lovely to spend the day sat together chatting and making things. We were very proud of our stall and think it looked very nice - that's Helen sewing behind our stall, give her a wave! She is the neatest sewer I've ever met - her stitches are tiny and really even, I'm very jealous as most of my stitching is wonky. How cute is this blue and brown keyring? I want it!


Oh, I also want this:


It was a really fun day and I even managed to sell some of my hats and neckwarmers - yay!

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Your stall looks great....as do your hats....and I love felt xmas decorations.Glad it all went well.

Anonymous said...

I love that hat with the flower! Sooo cute! And I like your header too:0)

Angela said...

Hi Donna, I love your felt flower keyrings!! I've left a little something for you on my blog if you want to take a quick look! :)

Sian said...

Looks like a successful day then! Your stall does look fab

Post a Comment