Button Garden

Monday 9 November 2009

Brrrr.....its a bit nippy!

The weather here seems to have turned bitterly cold over the past few days so I have been busy crocheting some winter warming goodies which I hope to share with you very soon but at the moment I'm relying on an old favourite.


I love this neckwarmer - the colours remind me of the autumn and its so snuggly and warm. When I get it out to start wearing it again I'm reminded of defrosting the car but being so grateful I have my neckwarmer on - it fits right inside my coat and bridges that tricky gap between it and my jumper.

Its quite bobbly now so I should really make a new one.

Maybe next year.

4 comments:

Pink Plum Tree said...

no, don't get rid, its an old friend and lovely colours!Bobbles just add to its character :-)
Oh, I'm a class mate from Bloggers, by the way...

Rachel said...

Fab colours. Looks very cosy.

sharyncarlson said...

Still looks lovely and warm to me!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors. :)

Post a Comment