Button Garden

Saturday 21 November 2009

How to organise your Christmas - Step 1 Make a planner



I can't believe a whole week has passed since I last posted! Time seems to speed up after the October half-term and I feel like we're hurtling towards Christmas pretty damn fast. This week has been hectic in so many ways so I am spending a little time today to step back and think about how I'm going to survive the rest of the term AND achieve everything I want to. Yes, its time to organise my Christmas! Love it!

I found the above video via the Organized Home website which has loads of ideas and printables to make life easier over the holidays. I do find it a little daunting when so many lovely people are creating such wonderful things - that's why I love this video, it breaks it all down into tiny little steps which is just perfect for me. I don't need to think or make the big design decisions myself, instead I get to just play with pretty papers and buttons.

I hope to share my planner with you very soon and I'd love to see yours - post a link in the comments to share :-) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment