Button Garden

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Well, a little bit....


Things are starting to feel a little bit festive around here - first Christmas fair on Saturday and I'm adding lots of festive loveliness to my ever growing crafting to do list. Like these from LucyKate Crafts.

I'm also enrolled in this class with Betz White


Our first project was posted today - it's to make one of the cute felt trees pictured above and I'm very excited! Such a shame I have to put it on hold till the weekend :-( Life getting in the way of craft yet again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those trees! I so want to put up my tree this weekend!

sharyncarlson said...

oh, those trees are so very adorable. I can imagine a few lined up on my shelf :)

Rachel Brett said...

Love the little trees, so cute!

Post a Comment