Button Garden

Sunday 31 October 2010

With a puff of smoke


Last night was our traditional Halloween/Fireworks party which involved lots of costumes, tonnes of food, a chocolate fountain and masses of sparklers.  It was a great night but unfortunately marks the end of the half-term holidays :-(
 
Tomorrow it will be back to work, endless to do lists and limited time for crafting.  I will try to keep on top of my True Stories prompts but I am already two behind (even though I have started to work on them but they're not ready to share yet).

I'm planning on some computer time on Tuesday - see you then!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great photo Donna. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I'm currently taking two online classes (Shimelle's True Stories & the Color! Or is it Colour? class at Big Picture Classes). I'm also participating in a the Yahoo Group Christmas_Clutter_Countdown. Hope you'll find some time for creativity as you head back to work!

Rachel Brett said...

Ooh what a lovely piccy! If it makes you feel any better I am 5 prompts behind, Arghhhhh! I so need to get a move on! :)

Sian said...

Did you take that fab sparkler photo? It's great!

Post a Comment