Button Garden

Wednesday 27 October 2010

How many times do I have to tell you?



It seems most of my days are full of repetition. At work there are the same phrases that I slip into again and again, mainly have you checked your work?  And where are all your capital letters and full stops?

This prompt could be a whole series of pages titled 'How many times?!' as I can think of many repetitive conversations I have with my husband, my friends, my mom...


The journalling for this prompt came really fast but I struggled with LO as I don't have any pictures to go with it.  I read this post which was quite useful, any more tips out there?

7 comments:

Sian said...

Your journaling is fantastic! I'm glad you liked my idea - maybe it'll come in handy somewhere else down the line!

Melissa said...

I really like your layout. I've only created a few layouts without photos but I they are some of my favorites because the words have to say it all. Thanks for sharing.

karen said...

Duh how stupid was I.I only had to read a few posts below to see you're from Hitchin!I am in Baldock!!!I used to be a massive crocheter.I take it you know about the fab knitting shop Jolie in Walkern.I used to live almost opposite.

Anonymous said...

Love that your page don`t have photos. We often forget to make those.

Amy said...

Donna, your layout really stood out on the forum - I love the journaling!
Pages don't always need photos :-)

Rachel Brett said...

I love this page! It works so well with the journaling :)

Anonymous said...

Love the page without photos - journaling is brilliant.

Post a Comment