Button Garden

Monday 4 October 2010

Would you like to learn how to knit?

Then come and join my new knitting group!


If you are in the Hitchin area, and feel like learning how to make a handmade gift for Christmas, I am starting a new knitting group which will teach you all you need to know to make this lovely mug cosy!


If you are interested then you can see all the information by downloading the leaflet below, visiting my website or you can come and chat to me on my stall at the Hitchin Riverside Craft and Farmer's Market on Saturday 30th October.

Hope to see you there! :-) x
Class Advert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! just wondered if you will be running courses on any other evenings as I would love to do this but work tues/weds evenings!!
Kelly (Hitchin)

Donna said...

Sure :-) If you email me donna@buttongarden.co.uk I will keep you informed of classes I am running :-)x

Post a Comment