Button Garden

Sunday 28 November 2010

Stir up Sunday (a week late!)


I thought I was being so organised but apparently I'm a week late in getting my Christmas cake and puddings made!  Good grief, getting them done in November is early enough for me so I'm still really pleased with myself :-)

I *love* making Christmas cake.  I love cake, I love Christmas - its a match made in heaven.  I really wish you could stick your head in this bowl and smell the lovely festiveness of this mix.

Once its all wrapped and ready to bake you still get left with these leftover scrapings that you just have to try!


Oh my goodness, who did that to my kitchen?!

1 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

Mmmm, I can smell the Christmas spices!

Lol about the kitchen, I step back and then think 'who added the extra mess?' :)

Post a Comment