Button Garden

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Quick hello


I'm popping my head into blog land today just to say 'Hi!' and reassure myself that I can achieve something whilst feeling completely brain dead and shattered! 

The long, stress free days of the half-term holidays where I could browse the internet, check out forums, pootle about and do what I wanted are well and truly over :-(  Not even two weeks back at school and already I feel exhausted and have very little time for blogging or crafting. 

So, I ask you - should I even try Journal Your Christmas this year?  I wanted to scrap it digitally, blog my LO and then maybe get a book printed at then end (still not sure how to do that, should look into it really...)  The thing is I get so excited at Christmas and want everything to be as festive and as jolly as possible but I also get dissapointed when I run out of time to journal any of it.  Last year I think I managed to blog three days and then I got ill, my to do list went into overload and next thing I knew it was May before I started posting again.  Are you doing it this year?  How do you keep on top of things at Christmas time?

Someone organise my life for me please? :-) x

2 comments:

Liberty :) said...

really, you only need 15 mins a day. If you stick with the same digital elements and papers like one mini kit, and use 4 templates rotate them etc. then it should be really quick to do. You can ALWAYS get up 15 minutes earlier than normal to scribble down the previous days events on your blog if nothing else. Or set up the album now? I've cut loads of my card and basically made some of my pages so I can just slot in pictures and journalling in December. I kept up last year because I kept it simple - simple and preparation is the key! You should definitely journal it even just in bullet points on the back of a receipt, it is so cool to see what you did!

Rachel Brett said...

I agree, the key is lots of prep but just try a few words of journaling in a notebook to start off with. Then you can always come back tonthe pages :)

Post a Comment