Button Garden

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Keep jolly and share the magic


Its the first day of advent!  Yay!  Things haven't gone to plan (as per usual).  I was supposed to have my decorations up today, I was supposed to have finished steaming my Christmas puddings and I was supposed to have got my advent village out of the loft and set up...oh well. 

Life happens doesn't it and when your friend is 40 weeks pregnant (and very fed up), your fridge freezer breaks down and you have work that has to be done you've just got to get on and cope the best you can.  I've learnt from last year's failed attempt at JYC that no Christmas is going to be perfect but the main thing is to enjoy it the best you can. 

So - with that in mind I have a little gift to share with you, its a Spotify playlist of Christmas songs for you to enjoy while you are cleaning, working, doing the laundry, wrapping presents, playing games, sipping mulled wine, decorating your house, trimming your tree, relaxing on the sofa gazing out of the window at the snow...


If you don't have Spotify you can download it here for free and then you can enjoy all these lovely Christmassy songs for free!  Enjoy :-) x

1 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

Great layout, hope you manage to get some of the things crossed off your list :)

Post a Comment