Button Garden

Friday 3 December 2010

It's been an emotional day


The call came at midnight, we put on layers of clothing, packed a bag and defrosted the car.  Within 5 minutes we were ready to do whatever was needed but there was very little we could do.  I've never felt so helpless standing in that kitchen and waiting

After waiting for so many long months for you to arrive it seemed to all be going so quickly.   You were almost born under the Christmas tree, and what a perfect present you are.

Welcome to the world little one x x x

3 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

Congratulations Donna, what a perfect little Christmas present :)

Donna said...

I'm afraid he's not mine :-( I was one of the anxious friends waiting in the kitchen! Although I am allowed to borrow him for cuddles x

Helen said...

I am so rubbish and have only just got round to checking your blog.

This entry made me cry. Thanks for being there for us!

x x x

Post a Comment