Button Garden

Thursday 2 September 2010

What have I learnt so far?



Yesterday I learnt that I need to make time for myself.

I spent some time yesterday looking around the forum for Learn Something New Today and realised that by not fully taking part in both of the last two Shimelle classes that I signed up for I have missed out on learning some new skills, meeting new people and most importantly making some time for myself in the hectic schedule of work and general everyday life.

Today I learnt that big journeys start with small steps.

Today I decided to rejoin Slimming World. I have joined three times in the last three years and been to three different groups! What’s going to be different this time? I am not sure but there’s no point in looking back and meditating on failure, this month is all about learning something new right? So today I learnt that there is no point in sitting and thinking I’d like to lose weight I actually have to take steps to make it happen.

2 comments:

jan said...

Thats my girl!
You can do anything you want if you set your mind to it.
Mom x

Donna said...

Aw, thanks mum :-) x

Post a Comment