Button Garden

Monday 5 October 2009

A hug in a mug


Its been very autumnal here today. I love the autumn, its my favourtite time of year. On my way to work this morning I was tempted to stop the car and get out to kick the large piles of golden coloured leaves that have been collecting on the pavements. I think I would of if it hadn't been so cold!

Although I love autumn I hate the dark evenings and mornings, they always make me want to curl up in bed and hibernate. I try to combat that feeling with a nice cup of chocolate with marshamallows, some hot buttered toast and a big ball of wool. What is it about this weather that makes me want to knit?

7 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Yum. Love that picture! :)

Meg said...

A hug in a mug!! I love that!

Jan said...

What a FABBY piccy I just love it. Oh you have made me all soppy now as (this sounds daft!) but marshmallows aren't the same in NZ and those look soooooo yummy I miss those marshmallows so much. Sorry. Right hello from Shimelle's class (see I am not a nutter - really ;-) )See you on the boards and have a cuppa on me :-)

Donna said...

Wow! My first comments :-) Can't tell you how excited that makes me! Thanks for dropping by guys and leaving a comment you've made my day!

Beverly said...

My morning hot chocolate doesn't look half as delicious as that one! Great ... now you have me thinking about another hot cocoa! See you in Shimelle's class!

Suzanne said...

looks delish!

Jane said...

OMG - I'm on my way over for a hug in a mug!!! :)

Fab blog!!! I read your post about taking pictures and I have to say I think you already have it JUST RIGHT ;) Love it ;)

From a fellow Shimelles class mate ;)

Post a Comment